Saturday 20 July 2019

How to Music Makermatic - A New Tutorial Series!

Hello everyone! I'm Squishy and I will be showing you all how to make songs in Warioware DIY. I will be going through the details of every step, giving each step its own post and answering any questions you might have once all the steps release.

The "How to Music Makermatic" series will be starting on Saturday 27th July and there will be a post every day until I've went through everything. After that, I will wait a week to gather any further questions you might have and answer them in the form of a final post.

If you have any other inquiries or just want a fun place to hang out with other fans of the game, feel free to join the Wariowware DIY Discord server here or follow me on Twitter @SquishyPixelz. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment